Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 119

Thread: Hey CucoBerryAddict!

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey, come over here!! Can we talk? forums

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sure, whats on your mind?

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I donno! I was just a bit lonely here... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey is this "She ate enough Cuco berries to kill the pope!" from Agear town, when Elena ate that CucoBerry stuff? What is that fruit or whatever does? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, I see, its cool.

    Hmm, check this thread out its about Grandia III and what we want it to have and such. I love Millenia!
    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...c/f/2817/t/685

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Interesting. How do I want Grandia III. look like?
    I'll write it down, just wait for a teensy-weensy little bit (Millenia, Cyrum Kingdom, you know... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] )

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool. Yeah, Grandia III would be great if they made it.

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I'm finished, you can read it on your Grandia III. topic's 2. page!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep, already read and replied to it.

  10. #10
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok sorry, I'm slow a bit. You know in Hungary, there's after midnight... Oh, and what are these spoilers you keep talking about?? I've tried to figure out that... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •